Best Palm Beach Restaurant
The West Palm Beach Brewery’s restaurant is called the Intracoastal Kitchen. They offer a limited menu of artisan food with locally sourced ingredients. #breakers
Do you want delicious artisan food made with locally sourced ingredients? How about amazing, limited production, super-premium wine at vineyard-direct prices? Fans make their way to the West Palm Beach Brewery & Wine Vault. This brewery has what owner John Pankauski describes as the “holy trinity“: award-winning craft beer made right here, artisan food and super-premium wine. Here are the top 10 reasons to visit what some have described as the locals’ secret best Palm Beach restaurant.
10 REASONS TO VISIT WEST PALM BREWERY
- Artisan food. The menu at the Intracoastal Kitchen at the West Palm Beach Brewery is limited. “We have a limited menu and nothing is fried,” says owner John Pankauski who plans on opening a distillery by 2021. But, they use their hand made wood fire oven to make everything. “Our oven was made in wine country, Sonoma, California. So, it’s natural to go with our craft beer and super-premium wine.”
- Limited Production Wine. In fact, the Brewery offers small-lot wines from Napa, Sta. Rita Hills, Washington state and even Sonoma. Check out the 2015 Zinfandel from Sonoma County. Only a few cases are left. The Pankauski Cellars Sonoma County Pinot Noir has already sold out. Sit at their Napa Valley-like tasting room and wine bar and read their “wine bible” which offers 40 different wines you just won’t find anywhere else. The West Palm Beach Brewery’s wine list is all small lot wines— each wine is typically 25-300 cases. Most wines are made in 100-150 case lots.
- Florence Style Pizza. Their pizza has been described as the best in the county. It’s not Brooklyn, not Chicago, definitely old world. “We interviewed about 12 manufacturers of wood fire ovens back in 2017” starts Pankauski. “We tried literally dozens of pizzas from various ovens before I bought this oven.” The oven is the centerpiece to the open kitchen and is used to cook all their food. There is open seating at the kitchen bar.
- Air conditioning. There is inside air-conditioned seating for 170.
Brewery tours. Brewery tours at the West Palm Beach Brewery are gladly offered upon request.
VISIT THIS PALM BEACH RESTAURANT
- Craft beer made right here. Watch the craft beer being made! Look behind the glass from their taproom and see the production facility and fermentation room. The fermentation tanks will tell you what will be on tap over the next 1-4 months.
- Award-winning craft beer. The West Palm Beach Brewery has won gold, silver and bronze medals at the US Open Beer Championship. In 2019, their Five Six One Hefeweizen won the Best Florida Beer competition. The West Palm Beach Brewery won Gold Medal Best of Show.
- Family Friendly. This restaurant is family-friendly. ” Saturdays and Sundays are great days for families at the West Palm Brewery” start Pankauski, who gives out free brewery bibs. “If you are not going to the beach or the mall and don’t want to go to a bar, come visit the best Palm Beach restaurant.” Ask about the All Day Rose’ and Sauvignon Blanc Sunday wine specials. The brewery offers $15 bottles of wine with food purchase on Sundays. Saturdays have “beat the heat” beer and wine specials through August 17, 2019.
- Pet-Friendly. Well behaved dogs are treated wonderfully outside with free water bowls and treats.
- Outside shaded table service. There is plenty of outside, shaded seating at the West Palm Brewery. “We have a massive shade awning, 12 shade umbrellas, picnic tables, and dozens of tables and chairs,” says the owner. “And, we have 6 more 11′ foot umbrellas coming and two outdoor TVs so you can watch college football and the NFL OUTSIDE, as well as inside. ” (They have 10 HD TVs inside, including a giant 82″ Samsung HD TV to watch all the NFL Sunday Ticket
RELATED:- 2 PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES GO AND RUST
IF YOU GO — PARKING + LOCATION
The Best Palm Beach Restaurant is independently owned and operated. This brewery is located 5 blocks north of City Place (now Rosemary Square), the Palm Beach County Convention Center and the Hilton Convention Center Hotel in downtown West Palm Beach. The brewery is one block east of the Brightline Train Station, connecting Miami and Ft. Lauderdale to the best Palm Beach Restaurant. There is free parking in the marked spaces in the lot east of the building. (Do NOT park in the bank parking spaces on the very east side–the brewery does not have those parking spaces.) There is also abundant, reasonably priced parking across the street. There is a city-owned garage that is 7 stories tall across the street from the brewery.